♥DIARY OF A STRANGER ☆

Life's waves washed me ashore, strange lands to explore.
    The hand of fellowship you offered took advantage of me. 
  For I was only a stranger.

        My voice they disregarded,  my silence they gave words.
   My good intentions they judged, my best effort they condemned.
              For I was only a stranger.

    
  My ease they troubled, my quiet chuckles they probed.
      I was cheated, for they were the accuser and judge.
   
   
I became their mirror, yet they looked not upon me.
        I longed for home, for I was only a stranger....

Comments

  1. My voice they disregarded, my silence they gave words" how often we feel like fish out of water. Life indeed is a maze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing piece. Deep thoughts..looking fwd to reading many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm
    I longed for home for i was only a stranger....
    How often we find ourselves in dis situation
    Feeling rejected only cause we dont share values wit people around us
    Most tyms we just wanna go away and b by ourselfs but the truth is dats where we r supposed to be....
    Be among dem yet been diffrent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My voice they disregarded,  my silence they gave words....a punch line you got there. Thank you and we are expecting to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment