I HEARD HIS VOICE.....

It was one of those days after we had achieved a major feat at work and we were in the mood to celebrate. A group of us guys strolled to that place that offers soft music and drinks. We had some bottles, mixed up the brands as we chatted. The cheer from several bottles and happy fellows, gave us a good time.

The night slowly passing we decided it was time to go even though some wanted to stay and dance. We were settling our bills at the counter , and in walked the Area Don we had worked with earlier on the project , he was excited to see us and likewise. He offered to host us to some drinks...
We took a sit and in came another round of drinks...you know how we guys do it? We started to hail "the DON" .......and adding more titles to his name... the price for free drinks I guess.
😁😁
The don ordered another drink, and some of us were up to our limits and turned it down. 

He got a glass of a drink, as he sipped I saw his pupils dilate so I asked what he was drinking he just said medicine for the body. 
I was curious so I asked to try it. He tried to discourage me but as a Hard guy I convinced myself and him I could handle it. Little did i know the drink was a cocktail of monkey tail and weed.
 

It wasn't bad after all so I took some more and offered a few of my guys. About 30mins later we hit the road, suddenly everything felt so loud and I could hear another voice in my head. The walk home felt so long yet I wasn't tired. After a shower I went to wash my plate in the kitchen, then I saw some meat I kept earlier, then the voice came again so audible and compelling telling me to use the detergent to wash the meat.... I have since repented.
 

#thevoiceofweed #conversationsonthebus

Comments

  1. Great write up... True 100% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! That is ikpanu( long throat) voice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just couldn't help but laugh after reading the piece above. Well, the narrator-turned-drunk was inexperienced. Or so it seems.

    Abstinence is best.

    Thanks for the piece.

    Chidi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment