THE LION HAS BEEN TAMED

Hello good people,
its been a while here..but i sincerely wish you all a blissful 2016, that enables us achieve a bountiful harvest.
That said, i received a mail from a male reader and he needs your help, yes YOU! please help, i'm sure he will stay tuned to your comments...Does he love her? Does she want him?

March 2013 my heart glowed when i saw a photo of a simple lady in the concrete jungle
 beauty to behold ,stench of a rose 
i changed my walk path almost every evening to see her smile like sunrise on polished gold
she's a mate for my soul
who left this beauty untold?
i gazed upon her mind if she wished to be by my throne
She silently watched my approach
i have never been thrown off balance by this wave i adore
A womans heart beats twice faster but mine was four times after
i lost control , i threw a stone into a peaceful lake
the patterns were a disgrace
i had planted an obnoxious seed 
now i have become the weed 
leave her alone friends will feed 
My heart bleeds 
I went fishing but couldn't find another breed
the hunter was back again to finish his deeds
soon the prey recognized the eagle and took to it's heels
i could see her reflection but no longer her affection
How did i let this be, my world went cold , my throne was alone
February 2015 she left my zone
I ran as far away from her ,to be forgotten ,my heart needed peace but was broken into pieces
November 2015 i thought i had escaped the cruelty of love 
i stumbled on what i used to adore 
My heart skipped but not like before 
Can we talk ? and she said sure 
less drama but more words 
her lies were the truth , willful blindness was my booth
i am the gladiator she is the spectator
am in jail ,she is  the jailer
Her key is unreachable ,someone else was responsible
forgive me for hunting again , please do not leave me in pain
i will forever be humbled ,the lion has been tamed

I hope this makes your blog , ....

Comments

  1. nice poem...Oga you are seeking redemption for the mess you caused...but...can a lion be tamed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet piece ,Depends on what he did, if he cheated well save your poem bros ,but experiences change people 2nd chance is allowed abi na vals fever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe he does but it looks like her eyes may be set on someone/or something else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment