UNDECIDED


The more I want to leave,  even more I want to stay.  

With memories of blown fuse,  I find those of cheer I want to keep.

 

Though I couldn't stand some of your quirks, I miss them with a smile.
 
Though I said I didn't care, that was a terrible lie,

When I said go to hell,  I meant please don't go.

I know I said you were a thorn,  I realized you had a rose.

Thoughts of getting even always seemed sweet, even more sour it's taste afterwards.

Even though you are gone,  I'm waiting, hoping you return.

                                                                                  
                                                                                   #AbsentWithlove

Comments

  1. Yea, I must say that I can personally identify wit this piece. True true

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Samantha....we can all relate with it at some point in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment