FOR THE RECORD



Hello there, it’s been quiet around here, thought I should answer a few questions people ask me about my works.

A lot of time I get calls and messages asking me about the stories I featured on this blog if they are true life stories? how do I get them? e.t.c… well, the answer is YES, the stories on my blog are based on true life events in my life and those friends whom I seek their permission to write and share this story with you my readers.  I believe these stories would inspire you as they also inspire me in my trying moments…and also give some hope if you are passing through the same situation. The Identity of these people are kept hidden and the names used in my writings are fictitious and a coincidence if they bear semblance with any other person out there.

Once again I must thank all my friends who share their experiences for nothing but the hope that someone would be inspired in the end, and those of you who stop by to read and comment. God bless.


Should you choose to share your story with us, send us a mail at imayojo.opaluwa@gmail.com with your name, contact information and your story. In addition indicate your consent to have us publish your story.
that said y'all have a great weekend and watch out for "THE JOURNEY" .

Comments

Post a Comment